Olo Packraft Paddle
The newly redesigned Olo Paddle is here!
- Scooped blade to move more water with each stroke
- Larger surface area
- Foam insert that allows the blade to float
- Set of lightweight drip rings
- Carbon fiber paddle blade 3.5 ounces each
- Pair of blades 7 ounces
- Blades with shaft 14.5 ounces
- Blade measurements
- 7.5 inches X 13.75 inches
- With insert 7.5 inches X 15.25 inches
Supai Adventure Gear is proud to introduce our fully redesigned ultralight carbon fiber Olo Packrafting Paddle. Our paddle perfectly complements our Canyon Flatwater and Matkat packrafts. Just like our rafts, we strove to redefine what is possible in terms of weight while maintaining performance. At just 14.5 ounces, our packraft paddle is the lightest on the market, while still providing a full-length profile (~78.5 inches, 200 cm). When combined, our packraft (24 ounces) and paddle (14.5 ounces) create a water-worthy kit that weighs an astonishing light 38.5 ounces (2 lbs, 6.5 ounces). Our raft/paddle combination has an equivalent weight that some of our competitor’s boats weigh!